Chief Accountant (paper bag manufacturing) وقت كامل وظيفةمنذ 4 سنوات - Accounting - North - 1.8K الآراء
The role of the Chief Accountant (paper bag manufacturing) is to lead the accounting function supporting all accounting roles and models, including; Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Cost Accounting.
- Prepare and control the annual budget; oversee and identify cost variances vs plan.
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule.
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status highlighting discrepancies.
- Review and analyze inventory and margin reports, conduct research and perform analytical studies in regards to cost analyses and profitability.
- Support and assist internal department reporting requirements such as audit schedules, tax schedules and others.
- Handle month-end and year-end close processes.
- Review banks, suppliers and customers reconciliations.
- Conduct regular ledger maintenance.
- Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending.
- Ensure financial controls are in place; process and controls with respect to costing, payments, accruals.
- Create and implement internal accounting policies and procedures in line with universal standards.
- Assist in the development and implementation of ERP systems.
- Provide timely and streamlined reporting to Senior Management.
Suitable candidates must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting.
- 6-8 years’ relevant experience in manufacturing industry.
- Knowledge in Lebanese Accounting and Taxation law.
- Good communication skills.
- Working knowledge of the techniques used to evaluate a product's cost.
- Good analytical ability combined with attention to details.
- Good problem-solving ability.
Applicants should reside within close jurisdiction of work location – Chekka.
We offer a wide range of services to help organizations choose the best talent in the industry. Our services encompass all levels of professional experience and span a broad range of industries and companies.