Applied Machine Learning Engineer وقت كامل وظيفةمنذ شهرين - الموارد البشرية - Beirut - 149 الآراء
We are looking for a passionate andexperienced Machine Learning Engineer with a strong programming background toapply latest techniques in building and deploying enterprise machine learningmodels across multiple domains.
· Build production machine learning data pipelines and infrastructure that can be leveraged by a variety of algorithms.
· Develop high-scale machine learning algorithms to tackle challenging problems.
· Develop infrastructure and guide team members to satisfy enterprise compliance requirements.
· Build and operate enterprise class services that satisfy relevant compliance requirements.
· Provide technical leadership and mentoring for the development team.
· Maintain knowledge of the latest advancements in Microsoft machine learning platforms, tools,and services.
· Follow Microsoft best practices and share them with the team.
· Participate in functional, technical, and code reviews.
· Educational and/or professional background in machine learning or a related field.
· Graduate degree in Computer Science or other quantifiable fields such as Engineering,Statistics, Mathematics, Machine Learning, Decision Science, Data Analytics,etc.
· 6+ years ofexperience developing production quality code in a professional software engineering role.
· Experiencewith very large-scale data processing/analysis (a.k.a. Big Data).
· Experiencewith Python, C/C++ and/or C# skills and understanding of software designpatterns.
· Experiencewith Deep Learning frameworks like PyTorch, Tensorflow, Keras and CNTK.
· Experiencedeveloping high-performance service-oriented solutions.
· Ability towork independently to actively identify and drive solutions for evolvingbusiness problems.
· 2+ years ofSoftware Program/Product Management experience.
· Experiencewith Azure cloud services.
· Experiencewith Azure Machine Learning.
· Experiencewith DevOps and/or MLOps.
· Experiencewith recent NLP & deep learning advancements (e.g., BERT, transformers,attention, LSTMs, sequence to sequence, etc) is a plus.
· Publications inAI/ML is a plus.
To apply please fill this form: https://bit.ly/2A551mX
We aim at exponentially accelerating intelligent evolution of industries through digital transformation of human experience, mind collaboration and thing interaction to attain optimal productivity and foster collective agile innovation.
Netways has been a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner for more than 15 years of proven expertise in implementing turn-key solutions, based on Microsoft’s latest technologies. We serve more than 2,500 customers through our worldwide locations in the MEA (Lebanon, Jordan and Egypt), KSA (Riyadh, Jeddah and Khobar), Gulf (UAE, Bahrain and Qatar) and North America (Canada) Regions.