Accountant وقت كامل وظيفةمنذ سنتين - Accounting - Beirut - 1.3K الآراء
Step Together Association (STA) is a secular, non-political and non-profit organization that works with children and adults with special needs.
Step Together is inspired by the educational principles of Rudolf Steiner* and is recognized by the international curative education council at Goetheanum (Switzerland). Rudolf Steiner’s ideology and educational methods are based on the acceptance of the spiritual uniqueness of each human being regardless of his disabilities, religious or racial background.
Step Together’s curriculum adopts the Rudolf Steiner ideology, which is a system that enables special needs to grow and develop with acceptance and love. It takes into account the academic, physical, emotional, and spiritual uniqueness of each individual and emphasizes artistic activity as an integral part of all learning.
The association offers a comprehensive and holistic approach to education, care, and therapy for around 200 special needs individuals with learning difficulties, intellectual disabilities, and different levels of autism, ranging in ages between 3 to 60 years old, across its different programs. Its work also involves monitoring the health of students and extending emotional and psychological support to their families.
Step Together Association is located by the riverside of Mansourieh Al Daishounieh, a mere 15 minutes drive from downtown Beirut, a venue that lies amidst a peaceful environmentally protected area, surrounded by trees, mountains, and water.
TBD based on expertise and degree.
IV. JOB PURPOSE
The Accountant's position is responsible for assisting in creating accurate and timely financial records for the association. Advising current budgetary information and working with association leaders to create a fiscal strategy that aligns with the goals of the organization. The role applies principles of accounting to analyze past and present financial operations and estimates future revenues and expenditures to prepare a budget.
I. SCOPE OF WORK AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Ensuring the accuracy of financial documents, as well as their compliance with relevant laws and regulations
2. Preparing and maintaining important financial reports
3. Preparing tax returns and ensuring that taxes are paid properly and on time
4. Evaluating financial operations to recommend best practices, identifying issues and strategizing solutions, and helping organizations run efficiently
5. Offering guidance on cost reduction, revenue enhancement, and profit maximization
6. Conducting forecasting and risk analysis assessments
7. Work with auditors to finalize all budgetary ins and outs.
8. Monitorpast due statements/invoices from students and suppliers.
9. Reconcile various balance sheet accounts relative to POS, inventories/accounts payable, and maintain standard cost supplemental schedules.
10. DailyTransactions Balance, Bank Reconciliation, Check Issuance, and Payroll administration.
11. Aggressivelypursues new ways to enhance overall agency profitability.
12. Prepares daily, weekly, monthly and yearly reports for all duties related to the job description.
13. Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars.
14. Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
It is a wonderful place for anyone interested in working with students with intellectual, physical, emotional, and/or behavioral difficulties.