.Net Tech Lead وقت كامل وظيفةمنذ 10 أشهر - تكنولوجيا المعلومات والاتصالات - Beirut - 299 الآراء
Netways is currently seeking to recruit a .Net Tech Lead,you will enjoy the challenge of designing and building applications that solvetoday’s business needs. You should understand the aspects of the softwaredevelopment cycle, from architecture to development to testing.
• Deep understanding of application development practicesand design patterns, application lifecycle management, and common softwarearchitectures.
• Solid understanding of modern DevOps practices,including automation, continuous delivery, continuous deployment, andcontinuous integration methodologies.
• Solid understanding of common database technologies.
• Strong understanding of agile development bestpractices.
• Understanding software testing and optimization methodologies,including writing unit tests and executing performance and regression testing.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences or related
• 1+ years of experience in developing applications,consuming and developing APIs and following technical best practices and designpatterns.
• Experience in Micro-service architecture
• Experience with participating in projects using agilemethodologies, such as the Scrum approach to agile software development.
• Technology experience in : ASP.NET MVC and Web APIapplications
• Experience in T-SQL and SQL Server in general
• Intimate knowledge of .NET framework and .Net core
• Passion and demonstrated ability for continuous processimprovement.
We lookforward to hearing from you by sending us your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Netways has been a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner for more than 15 years of proven expertise in implementing turn-key solutions, based on Microsoft’s latest technologies. We serve more than 2,500 customers through our worldwide locations in the MEA (Lebanon, Jordan and Egypt), KSA (Riyadh, Jeddah and Khobar), Gulf (UAE, Bahrain and Qatar) and North America (Canada) Regions.